Charity Cruise-Ins

NEW LOCATION

Cruise-in's are held the 2nd Saturday April through October at Quaker Steak & Lube 10 Chrome Drive Greenville, SC 29615.

The 2017 Charity Cruise-In schedule is as follows:
Apr 8th - Share Her Smile
May 13th - His Vineyard Youth Missions
Jun 10th - Greenville Shriners Hospital
Jul 8th - Make-A-Wish SC
Aug 12th - Mental Health of America, Greenville Chapter
Sep 9th - SuCCeed
Oct 14th - Toys for Tots

The Charity Cruise in officially begins at 4:00PM and runs until 8:00PM. As a Club we want to be able to make an impact right here in our own community with local charities. This can only be done with your help! We ask that participants and the public alike make a $2 donation at the entrance. 80% of your donation goes directly towards the sponsored group. The remaining 20% goes towards operating cost to host the event.

Cruise-ins are open to ALL MAKES AND MODELS - they're all cool. Bring it by and show it off.



Each month we award 3 trophies;

1 - "Host's Choice" Chosen by our Cruise-in location host.

2 - "Presidents Choice" Chosen by the Foothills Mustang Club President.

3 - "Charities Choice" Chosen by a representative of our sponsored charity.


Hope to see you there!

Download our 2017 Charity Cruise In flyer HERE.